10 juli 2009

My to do-list for this summer holiday!

Reading:
- Men who hate women (Stieg Larsson)
- The Wind-up Bird Chronicle (Haruki Murakami)
- Maus (Art Spiegelman)
- Photography After Frank (Philip Gefter)
- The Genius of Photography (Gerry Badger)
- Één op één - Armin van Buuren (Dutch) (Coen Bom)

Watching:
- The IT Crowd (season 3)
- The Genius of Photography
- Tony Takitani
- The Neverending Story (yeah pretty bad; I haven't seen it so far)
- Shaun the Sheep - Abracadabra dvd (I'm a sucker for everything by Aardman Studios)
- Topsy-Turvy
- Inland Empire

And currently, I'm waiting for some dvd's/cd's to arrive in my mail box (and I'm gratefully thanking bol.com and boudisque.nl for that - now I can stripe down some movies off my wishlist):
- La Antena
- All About Lily Chou-Chou
- The Tenant (from the Apartment trilogy by Roman Polansky. Repulsion with Catherine Deneuve is one of my favorite movies all time!)
- Deerhunter - Fluorescent Grey (I'm addicted to the music of Deerhunter, it's so trippy!)
- Pink Mountaintops - Axis of Evol (this cd is taking up quite some time at boudisque.nl, but it's definitely worth a wait).

Other stuff:
- Making my own website
- Cleaning up my room (hear hear)
- Working my ass off for my new camera

So much to do! I'm busy busy busy

Geen opmerkingen: