21 september 2009

William Elliott Whitmore (Amstelkerk, Amsterdam 17-09-2009)

Great, terrific, amazing concert from William Elliott Whitmore last Thursday in Amsterdam! His concert would be held in the Paradiso, but luckily for him (and us!) there was a venue change. This time he would perform in another old church: the Amstelkerk. The moment he started to sing immediately brought a shiver down our spine; the acoustics were extraordinary, especially in combination with his great voice! It was such a lovely small concert at an incredible place! At first I brought my new camera with me to use it for the first time at a concert, but it happened to be a concert with a seating arrangement (so no chance of me moving around and next to that the atmosphere was really intimate and I wouldn't bother everyone else).
Well, after having finished my bathroom brake I couldn't control myself and took the opportunity to let my camera do the magic work ;)









Geen opmerkingen: